The World Leasing Yearbook Online Directory
Welcome to the online international leasing and asset finance resource, which houses the key players in the Global Leasing Market, at the touch of a button.
The World Leasing Yearbook Online Directory is a comprehensive directory of contacts covering a wide area of specialisations, including: leasing companies, banks, finance houses, advisers, brokers, lawyers and accountants. Over 100 countries are represented including over 4500 companies and 7000 contacts.
The directory is fully searchable. If you are not sure who you are looking for, simply choose a location or use the advance keyword search for a more specific search. It has never been easier to start networking and with instant access to emails, websites and locations, keep your contacts with you, on the move!
To conduct a search via specific keywords, use the search box located to your right, you can also search alphabetically by name or select one of the countries listed if you have a certain location in mind.
Listing in the World Leasing Yearbook
If you are not already listed and are thinking of listing your company in the World Leasing online network, here are just a few reasons to list;
- To list is completely FREE and involves no obligation
- Be listed with some of the major players in the Global Leasing Market
- Online access allows you to update your listing quickly and easily
- Be part of a large online resource, for specific or general B2B networking in the leasing industry
- The site provides users with direct email and website links
- The World Leasing Yearbook is considered one of the leading global resources in the world, join a well established and well renowned publication
- If you would like to add your company’s FREE directory listing to the World Leasing Yearbook Online network, simply follow the link.
Directories, Yearbooks and similar resources (both in print and made available electronically) are published and supplied for reference purposes. They may not be reproduced or used, either in whole or in part, to create, populate or update any databases, mailing or subscriber lists or any other information resources without the prior written permission of the Publisher. You will be liable for payment for unauthorised use and may be subject to legal action.